WHAT YOU NEED
- Purified Water
- SCAA approved coffee maker (to ensure water reaches the correct temp.)
- One Village Coffee (Whole Bean)
Measure out desired amount of water and add to your machine. Place your filter in the machine.
Based on the amount of water you use, weigh out your coffee. We recommend 2 grams of coffee per ounce of finished product. Coffee pots are typically measured in 5oz cups, so for an 8 cup (40oz) coffee maker, you would need to use 80 grams (about 3oz) of coffee.
Drip Coffee Amounts
- 2 cups = 20 grams of coffee
- 4 cups = 40 grams of coffee
- 6 cups = 60 grams of coffee
- 8 cups = 80 grams of coffee
Grind coffee on medium (drip) setting.
Add ground coffee to filter.
Start your drip coffee machine to begin brewing your coffee.
After your coffee has brewed, throw the grounds and filter into the compost, and enjoy your cup of coffee!