With the arrival of our new bags, we wanted to share a refresher on composting best practices. Now that the entire bag (valve and zipper included) is compostable, this process is easier than ever.
We encourage industrial composting. Here are some resources for that:
- Compost Drop-Off Locations in PA
- Not in PA? Look up your state government website and look for their "Recycling & Compost Facility Directory"
- Here's a list of private and public programs organized by state.
- Take your empty bag
- Place in your approved compost bin
- Be sure to rotate your compost frequently
- It should take a few months to break down.