One Village Coffee has connected roasters, growers, and coffee drinkers since 2007. As a founding Certified B Corporation and specialty coffee roaster, we focus on meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
We are looking to add a paid social media intern to join our Village! Our Social Media Intern plays an important part of our company’s digital marketing team. You will be integral in implementing our brand strategy and will work directly with the Sales & Marketing department to identify, conceptualize, design and execute campaigns to boost engagement. You will also help educate and inform the One Village audience about products, services, company programs, and help the One Village community grow.
- Creating content across all our media platforms
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns with the Sales & Marketing Department
- Monitoring social media accounts, trends, and news
- Create weekly and monthly calendars to schedule content for social accounts
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns (Knowledge of social median analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience and campaign performance is preferred)
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software, including Asana, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor's degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism or graphic design
- A love of multimedia storytelling, building partnerships, and a thirst for discovering and creating the next exciting piece of content that will excite the Village
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap, etc.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software, such as Facebook Insights to track audience engagement and campaign performance
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software
- Interested in social media trends
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Available to work at least 10 hours per week or more
- Ability to work remotely/come into the office
- Casual work atmosphere, and arms’ reach to coffee
- Hand-on experience
- Free weekly coffee
- Safe working environment – COVID-19 safety practices
One Village Coffee celebrates differences and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Candidates in the Souderton and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area are preferred but we will consider all candidates for the role.
Interested? Please submit a copy of your resume and a sample of a social media campaign you've worked on, if applicable, to Customer Support at email@example.com!
We look forward to you joining the One Village Team!