CORONAVIRUS POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Health & Safety For All Is Our Top Priority -
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers & communities.
At One Village Coffee, taking care of both the community and our employees is important to us. All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocols, work areas are cleaned prior to roasting, packaging & shipping each package, and all employees are required to wear PPE items such as face covers, gloves & hair/beard nets when in the production area.
We are taking these measurements during the COVID-19 outbreak:
1. All public tours are cancelled until further notice.
2. Our Grab N' Go coffee station will remain closed, however, our retail storefront has opened to the public.
All customers entering our roastery:
1. Face covers must be warn
2. Individuals not wearing masks will be denied entry
3. Marks have been placed on the floor for a checkout of 6 ft. apart. Please stand at the first available open mark.
4. A shield has been put in place at our front desk for protection of or co-workers & customers.
5. All individuals entering the building must sanitize their hands upon entry.
If you have any questions about these measurements, please give us a call at 215.721.4818 to discuss further.