We often get asked, how do I make a great cup of coffee? There are a LOT of ways to brew an enjoyable cup, and it is often a very personal experience. A lot of us have our own favorite brew method from utilizing a V60 pour over to the Bonavita drip coffee maker (pictured below). Here are step-by-step instructions on how to make a drip brew, and be on the look out for more brew guides soon!
In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions on how to brew.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Purified Water
- SCAA approved coffee maker (to ensure water reaches the correct temp)
- One Village Coffee (Whole Bean)
Measure out desired amount of water and add to your machine. Place your filter in the machine.
Drip Coffee Amounts
- 2 cups water = 20 grams of coffee
- 4 cups water = 40 grams of coffee
- 6 cups water = 60 grams of coffee
- 8 cups water = 80 grams of coffee
Grind coffee on medium (drip) setting.
Add ground coffee to filter.
Start your drip coffee machine to begin brewing your coffee.
After your coffee has brewed, throw the grounds and filter into the compost, and enjoy your cup of coffee!